Monday, December 21, 2009

Art School

I have been interested in learning how to paint, sketch and the whole nine yards. I've been trying my hands with it for about 2 years now and I like it. So I've decided to take a course in Art. It's a diploma course, but it's also a start. I am so excited about it and can't wait to learn about different mediums and other famous artists in history. My first course is Introduction to art and drawing. I hope be on top of my class.

Is anyone out there pursuing an interest they long had? Even probably since childhood and you decide to take a leap and go for it.

Merry Christmas every one and Happy Holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your artistic pursuits. And Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susan, and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete