Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays


Here are some of my holiday pictures for this Christmas season. I hope everyone is enjoying a fun-filled, blessed and wonderful Christmas with family & friends. This is my Christmas Luncheon I put together for a little family gathering. I created little Christmas cakes for the festivities.



Who doesn't like a snowman. This plate and mug set is my fave for setting out on my table for Christmas.


Excuse the clutter, but I wanted to show you my Christmas tree.

Here's my little Christmas cakes again. Very Christmasy isn't it? Some has coconut and pecan.




Here's my gingerbread house I decorated. It was so much fun.




Enjoy your Christmas everyone and have a Happy New Year.

2 comments:

  1. everything looks great!
    I've always wanted to make a gingerbread house, maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you L. I know your gingerbread house would look fantastic with your many and creative talents.

    ReplyDelete