Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm Still Here

I know it's been a while since I've blogged, but lot's and lot's of things has been going on in my life. I've been pretty busy rearranging my life, reinventing myself and my new business. Oh and I forgot, trying to finish school and make plans to go into the next phase of my education. With other new projects in tow, it's been an adventure and a challenging journey. I'll speak of one of the trips I'm taking in my goal oriented life. That's the change of my business. There's going to be a new name and new products that I will be promoting and campaigning sometime in the near future. I'll be creating a new blog dedicated to that business and my new products. For right now, I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag just yet. I'll keep you inform though later on. I hope everyone had a fun and wonderful Memorial Day and God Bless you troops for your dedication, love, and passion for protecting us and the country. Respects and Honor to the veterans still here with us and those who have passed on. We will never forget you.

Have a great evening everyone and God bless you all today.

2 comments:

  1. OH how EXCITING!!!! Just had you on my mind, so I came by to check in! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi, I've missed you. I hadn't forgotten about you.

    ReplyDelete