Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wear Spring Flowers


Spring is here, and what better way to celebrate it than to wear it. My Aunt purchased a flower ring from my shop and I must say she wore it well. I really liked the color she picked, which was the color blue. The color really melled together with her skin tone and she was modeling that thing. Thanks Auntie for your business.
These flower rings I'm selling are $7.00. I'll be posting them on my website http://www.happytreasures.webs.com/ later on today. My aunt said that these flower rings are what's in these day's. I would say it belongs in fashion to.
The other hot item I've been selling were themed charm bracelets. My aunt bought one as well and I actually was commissioned to make one. Sorry I didn't take any pictures, but maybe next time I will. So my new Spring products have been doing well and Spring is a season for new and exciting things to come. I hope everyone has a "Happy Spring," and enjoy all there is that's warm and happy. Don't forget to check out my website for some new Spring products. Get a head start while your there for Mother's Day to.

No comments:

Post a Comment