Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Marriage

I wonder. Will I ever experience it? Where are all the good men? I've been patient and waiting, and let me tell you-I'm not getting any younger. I've been in mood for the past few days. A mood wondering if I'll ever, ever, ever meet the one. My sister said, "just be patient, the right one will come along." O.k. I'm patient, I'm waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waaaaiiiitttttiiiinnnnggg!!! Where is he? She also said, "enjoy your single life girl." Well that all good and well, but I still want a companion to share my life with, my interest, ambitions & vice versa with him to.

Well I'm finish venting and releasing. I just had to get it out. I feel better now.

Until later ya'll.

2 comments:

  1. I would have to agree with your sister, be patient, it's not easy sometimes, but better patient than making a mistake. Some of us have a tendency to think we know and find out later we were oh so wrong, I know I have and correcting some mistakes aren't easy. I'm learning to be more descriptive in prayer, I got that wrong a few times too. Right now I am enjoying my single life, enjoying my kids, enjoying my home. I've never felt so free, a lot of days I walk through the house and holler - just that 'HAPPY'.
    The right one will come in tune with the Universe, the Universe hears and is working on it now, Patience my friend, PATIENCE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try to be patient, and that's true, it is nice being single and enjoying the benefits of being free to schedule my time around me-no compromising. I'm going to go with the flow. Thanks Sherryl.

    ReplyDelete