Monday, January 18, 2010

Reality Shows

O.K. for some of you who don't know, I am a reality junkie. Some of readers from past blogs probably already know that. One of my favorite reality shows is coming on tonight at 8 p.m. on ABC. By the way when he was on the Bachelorette, I wish Jillian had picked him. I think they would have made a nice couple, but I guess she's happy with Ed, and you gotta do what makes you happy. BTW, did anyone saw the last episode, with one of the contestants being called out for fooling around with one of the staffers of the Bachelor? My, my, my-poor Jake, looks like he's got the worst season of the batchelor shows than the others had. These girls are something else.

So being that I am a reality junkie, I feel that I owe you to confess and tell you all of my favorite reality shows from the first one listed being my most favorite to the last one being my least favorite. Here we go as follows:

1. Big Brother
2. Amazing Race
3. The Apprentice (Donald Trump)
4. The Batchelor/Batchlorette
5. Survivors

That's my list of most fave of reality shows to least fave. What reality shows do you like (the most) and dislike (least favorite)?

Have a great day everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment